EKU Among Top 40 Best Online Master’s in Early Childhood Education
The EKU Online master’s degree programs in education have been recognized for excellence by Affordable Colleges Online in the organization’s seventh annual survey of online degrees. Eastern Kentucky University ranks #35 among the best online schools for early childhood education.
Affordable Colleges Online evaluated accredited institutions with degree programs online. Schools that offer early childhood education degrees were reviewed using data from the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System, or IPEDS, as well as their university websites. Criteria included tuition, acceptance rate, graduation rate and the percentage of students receiving financial aid.
The EKU Online master’s degree program is appropriate for those beginning their teaching careers, as well as those who already work in education and want to broaden their skillset, add to their credentials and advance in rank. EKU offers the master’s of arts in teaching (MAT) and the master’s of arts in education (M.A.Ed.) in Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education. The MAT is for students with a bachelor’s degree in another field who want to become teachers. The M.A.Ed. is for educators seeking advancement. Students can enroll in either January or September.
Designed for the working professional, the EKU Online master’s degree program in early childhood education offers:
- Flexible online courses with no campus visits required
- Clinical experiences that can be completed where you live
- A GRE waiver for those with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- The ability to focus on one course at a time and remain eligible for financial aid
- A respected degree from an accredited brick-and-mortar campus that is renowned for preparing teachers
- Advisors and instructors who help students stay on track
EKU Online degrees are recognized among the best by U.S. News & World Report and Military Times. For more information about online degrees in early childhood education, contact a program advisor at 859-622-8610.
Published on October 19, 2018