Our Master of Arts in Special Education degrees prepare educators to work in a variety of capacities with persons with disabilities. Earning a master’s degree allows educators to improve their current skillsets and subject knowledge or expand their areas of expertise in the field of special education. Graduates are poised to advance their education career and increase their earning potential.
- Master of Arts in Education — Special Education, Learning and Behavior Disorders*
- Master of Arts in Education — Special Education, Deaf and Hard of Hearing*
- Master of Arts in Education — Special Education, Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education *
Other Program Options
- Moderate and Severe Disabilities Certification Preparation*
- Learning and Behavior Disorders Certification Preparation*
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Certification Preparation*
- Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education Certification Preparation*
*Coursework is 100% online, but clinical and practicum hours are not.
If you do not hold teacher certification in Kentucky, please consult with your state’s licensing agency to determine whether our program will meet your state’s licensure requirements.