Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
The department of educational leadership and policy studies is responsible for preparing highly effective professional leaders who will develop productive environments for academic excellence and equity.
Master of Arts in Education — Instructional Leadership*
- Teacher Leadership for Student Learning*
- Safety and Facilities Management in Educational Settings*
- Specialist in Education*
Other Program Options
Endorsement preparation programs do not lead to a degree or to EKU-awarded recognition. They prepare the student, upon recommendation from EKU, for professional endorsement by the Commonwealth of Kentucky Education Professional Standards Board (EPSB). In some cases, the endorsement may be earned as part of a degree program.
- Teacher Leader Endorsement*
- School Safety Endorsement*
- Supervisor of Instruction Endorsement*
- Director of Pupil Personnel Endorsement*
- Superintendent of Schools Endorsement*
*Coursework is 100% online, but clinical and practicum hours are not.
If you do not hold teacher certification in Kentucky, please consult with your state’s licensing agency to determine whether our program will meet your state’s licensure requirements.